HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
The Monetization team at HOVER is growing! We’re looking for a highly analytical, action-oriented builder who wants to own pricing and packaging for business growth opportunities from ideation to impact. You’ll act as the tip of the spear in tackling some of HOVER’s biggest opportunities and thorniest challenges to monetize our innovation and accelerate business growth. This will be a high-profile, high-impact role balancing quantitative analysis with execution and operation. You’ll have frequent executive exposure and little ceiling on professional growth.
The Monetization team lives within HOVER’s Marketing Organization, and performs some of the company’s most cross-functional work in close partnership with Sales, Marketing, Product, Data & Analytics, RevOps, Finance, and more. This is a great opportunity to join a team that’s driving significant revenue growth for the company.
You will contribute by:
- Standing up and running a pricing promo program: you will establish a pricing promo program to accelerate new customer acquisition, and then iteratively improve the program to grow impact. We’re in the early stages of this effort, so you’ll need to form a point of view, test hypotheses, evaluate success, and act on learnings. This requires planning and analysis as well as cross-team execution.
- Running monetization experiments: you will define and execute high-priority pricing and packaging experiments, such as “Should we charge for a new feature or give it away for free? What price point should we introduce for our new product?” You’ll then measure impact and translate learnings into action. We have many more ideas than bandwidth to execute, so prioritization skills and a continual learning mindset will be the keys to success.
- Quantifying business impact of top monetization initiatives: own the business case model for a few key large-scale pricing and packaging changes (e.g., introducing new offerings, major packaging changes), and influence cross-functional planning and resourcing. You’ll frame up key business drivers, develop defensible assumptions through analysis and collaboration, and estimate revenue impact based on decisions about scope and timing.
- Sizing untapped monetization opportunities and influencing their prioritization. You’ll help us decide where to spend our time.
Your background includes:
- 4+ years of experience in a highly analytical role, including but not limited to time in consulting or banking, or in a strategy and operations role at a fast-growing organization
- 2-3+ years of experience in quantitative revenue analysis
- Fluency making sound analysis-driven recommendations
- Proven track record of driving recommendations to impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to successfully lead cross-functional teams and build trust across different levels of the organization
- Bias for action and comfort navigating ambiguity
- Ownership mindset and a love of building
- Proven ability to quickly ramp to expertise on a complex new domain
Nice to have:
- Expertise in Tableau and Salesforce
- Experience with designing, running, and analyzing data-driven experiments
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $104,000 - $153,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.