Senior Project Engineer
Posted on Saturday, February 5, 2022
Do you want to deploy our robots to leaders of the intralogistics industry across Europe?
Are you ready to learn the new exciting world of smart robots powered by AI?
Do you feel tired of working in a big company?
Would you like to cooperate with top professionals in our industry?
If your answers are mostly yes, then you should keep reading.
At Nomagic, we’re on a mission to teach robots the real world.
We’re now looking for a Senior Project Engineer, who defines and designs integrated solutions for robotized stations.
- Salary: 18 000 - 22 000 UoP per month plus equity
- Relocation package if you need to move - the role is based in Warsaw
- Partly remote work is possible
- Truly flexible working hours
- Small and engaged team
- English-speaking environment
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- We build robots powered by AI
- We love experimenting in our Lab full of robots
- We’re still pretty small, so everyone has a direct impact on the final result
- We have a very experienced engineering & management team from Google, early unicorns (Criteo, Climate Corp...) & top robotics companies (ABB, Softbank Robotics, Dematic)
- We combine world-class research with top notch engineering and apply it to solve real problems
Some of the problems you may try to solve with us:
- Designing integration of Nomagic robotized cells into customer production lines
- Deliver robots to customers with end-to-end integration from electric connections to integrating hardware components (mechanical parts, electrical & pneumatic components, actuators, electronics, safety): hands-on at customer sites and with the team and contractors
- Make sure that the deadlines are respected working with project management form the very beginning of sales process up to the final installation at customer site
- Debug problems, perform maintenance activities on our robots and equipment
- Work hand in hand with software engineers to make sure that hardware and software integrate well
- Design and build simple prototypes for our robotic solutions
- Order parts & components required to build Nomagic stations
What skills we’d like you to have:
- Experience in deployment automation systems and integrating them into robotized cells or production lines including FAT & SAT
- Experience in designing robotized cells, Robot Studio is a plus
- Knowledge of applicable machine safety regulations
- Speed and efficiency in communicating with internal and external partners within cross-functional teams
- Track record of working with industrial robots, ABB is strong plus
- Highly energetic and hands-on attitude! Strive to get things done and find solutions whatever it takes
- Strong organizational skills and drive to deliver great products at tight timelines.
- Experience end-to-end project management is a strong plus
- Ability to travel up to 40% (peak) of time to customer sites
- Engineering degree (Automation, Robotics or Electronics preferably)
- Excellent communication skills in English. French and/or German is a plus
What should you expect once you apply?
- 30 minutes call with a Recruiter
- 45 minutes Hiring Manager interview
- 1 hour Technical Interview
- Homework + On sites - half a day of interviews & discussions at the office (or remote)
- We make the final decision max. 4-5 days after onsite interview
- Important: expect detailed feedback regardless of our decision.