Hardware Lab Technician
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Do you want to get your first professional experience?
Are you ready to learn the new, exciting world of smart robots?
Would you like to cooperate with top professionals in our industry?
If your answers are mostly yes, then you should keep reading.
At Nomagic, we’re on a mission to teach robots the real world. We’re now looking for a Lab Technician, who will take care of our workshop activities.
- Play with robots every day
- Salary: 6 000 - 7 000 PLN gross UoP per month plus equity
- Truly flexible working hours
- English-speaking environment
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- We build robots powered by AI
- We already have them in production
- We’re still pretty small, so everyone has a direct impact on the final result
- We have a very experienced engineering & management team from Google, early unicorns (Criteo, Climate Corp...) & top robotics companies (ABB, Softbank Robotics, Dematic)
- We combine world-class research with top notch engineering and apply it to solve real problems
Some of the problems you may try to solve with us:
- Building and testing prototypes in the workshop (requires some DIY skills)
- Preparing test stations in Lab (electrical cabling, pneumatic connections, robot stand, mechanical assemblies, ect)
- Preparing simple CAD designs
- Ordering required parts or components from third party vendors
- Supporting deployments work at customer sites
- Taking care of our workshop, tools and equipment
What skills we’d like you to have:
- Technical education at the secondary level
- Solid hands on experience with:
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical technical documentation
- Experience with CAD 3d modeling is a strong plus
- Creativity, ability to get things done quickly and against the obstacles, team spirit
- Smooth communication in English.
- manufacturing processes like milling, lathing, welding or threading
- assembling and modifying electrical installations
- 3D printing is a strong plus
What should you expect once you apply?
- 30-minute call with our Recruiter;
- 30 minutes culture fit call;
- 1 onsite meeting with our Hardware team.
We make the final decision after max. 5 days after onsite interview. Important: expect feedback regardless of our decision.
See a short sneak peak of our product here: https://youtu.be/RQv_rbU8ffw
To apply, please click on the button below.
See more open positions at Nomagic
Something looks off?