System Operator - Großbeeren
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2022
Do you get excited when you work closely with innovative technology such as AI and robots?Would you like to learn about logistics operations?
Are you ready to discover the new exciting world of smart robots?
Would you like to cooperate with top professionals in our industry?
If your answers are mostly yes, then you should keep reading.
At Nomagic (https://nomagic.ai), we’re on a mission to teach robots the real world. We’re now looking for a System Operator, who will run our solution at our customers’ site in Europe and represent our team onsite.
- 3 to 6 months contract (with a possibility of extension)
- 5000 PLN relocation bonus
- Full time or part-time/ working student
- English-speaking environment
- Exact working hours of the warehouse are from Sunday 22:00 to Saturday 22:00
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- As end-users of Nomagic solutions, our expertise gives us the possibility to influence the product evolutions
- We directly improve Operations every day
- We help to develop a product that has a significant real world impact
- We learn from talented people about logistics, hardware tools and many more
- We interact daily with customers and communicate their needs to the rest of the team
- While working onsite, we develop a good understanding of logistics operations
- We’re still pretty small, so everyone has a direct impact on the final result
- We have a very experienced engineering & management team from Google, early unicorns (Criteo, Climate Corp...) & top robotics companies (ABB, Softbank Robotics, Dematic)
Some of the tasks you will take care of:
- Handle daily operations at our customer site
- Define, measure, analyze, improve, and control Operations
- Identify problems and report changes in behavior and KPIs
- Conduct preventive and reactive maintenance of the hardware of our solution: suction system, cabling, etc.
- Suggest improvements on processes, maintenance, operations according to new learnings and errors
- Coordinate support between our client and our teams in Poland, France and Germany
- Support data collection and analysis
- Train local teams on how to handle robot operations and maintenance
- Collect feedback from customer representatives
What skills we’d like you to have:
- Customer satisfaction mindset
- Capacity to interact with different systems efficiently and quickly learn a new set of instructions
- Ability to handle simple hardware and software tasks
- Fluency in Polish or German - both spoken and written & great overall communication skills
- Can-do attitude and ability to resolve unforeseen problems
- Ability to work in fast changing startup environment & contributing to team efforts
- Technical background is a plus
- Energy and hands-on attitude!
- Strive to get things done and find solutions whatever it takes
What should you expect once you apply?
- 2x 30-minute call with Hiring Managers
Are you interested in becoming part of the team?
Please send your resume by clicking the "apply" button below.