Robotic Operations Coordinator
Reckenfeld Greven, Germany
Posted on Thursday, June 9, 2022
Do you get excited when you work closely with innovative technology such as AI and robots?
Would you like to learn about logistics operations?
Are you ready to discover the new exciting world of smart robots?
If your answers are mostly yes, then you should keep reading.
At Nomagic, we’re on a mission to teach robots the real world.
We’re now looking for a Robotic Operations Coordinator, who will coordinate operations at our customers’ site in Europe and represent our team onsite.
- 1 year contract (with a possibility of extension) starting January/February 2024
- Adventure mode - opportunity to develop with us a new robotic system onsite!
- Play with robots every dayRelocation package (EU candidates only)
- English and German-speaking environment
3-months-long stay on our site in Greven (Münster area)
6-months-long stay on our site in Dortmund area (in case of the project delay, we might ask you to visit short-term some of our sites in Germany or Switzerland)
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- As end-users of Nomagic solutions, our expertise gives us the possibility to influence the product evolutions
- We help developing a product that has a significant real world impact
- We learn from talented people about programming, logistics, hardware tools and many more
- We interact daily with customers and communicate their needs to the rest of the team
- While working onsite, we develop a good understanding in logistics operations
- We’re still pretty small, so everyone has a direct impact on the final result
- We have a very experienced engineering & management team from Google, early unicorns (Criteo, Climate Corp...) & top robotics companies (ABB, Softbank Robotics, Dematic)
Some of the tasks you will take care of:
- Handle daily operations at our customer site
- Deploy improvements to Nomagic software and hardware following instructions from our engineering teamIdentify problems and report changes in behavior and KPIs
- Conduct preventive and reactive maintenance of the hardware of our solution: suction system, cabling, etc
- Suggest improvements on processes, maintenance, operations according to new learnings and errors
- Coordinate support between our client and our teams in Poland, France and Germany
- Support data collection and analysis
- Train local teams on how to handle robot operations and maintenance
- Collect feedback from customer representatives
- Represent remote team in meetings and other communication
What skills we’d like you to have:
- Good communication skills in English and German, spoken and written
- Customer satisfaction mindset
- Capacity to interact with different systems in an efficient manner and quickly learn new set of instructions
- Ability to handle simple hardware and software tasks
- Ability to work in fast changing startup environment & contributing to team efforts
- Technical or logistics educational background is a plus
- Energy and hands-on attitude! Strive to get things done and find solutions whatever it takes
What should you expect once you apply?
- 2 x 30 minutes Hiring Manager interview
- 30 minutes technical call
- We make the final decision after max. 4-5 days after the last interview.
See a short sneak peak of our product here: https://youtu.be/RQv_rbU8ffw
To apply, please click on the button below.