Sales/Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Do you wonder how e-commerce warehouses manage to fulfill your next day delivery orders without having operators on highly repetitive and tedious tasks?
Our robots are designed to help with this, with a focus on pick and place tasks, and robotic arms handling hundreds of thousands of different products every day. We sell our solutions as a Service and we have a track record of happy customers with robots working through peak periods. We currently specialize in providing solutions for AutoStore and Pocket Sorter but can adapt solutions to other systems. Check our videos:
Do you have a first successful experience in sales and the drive to grow?
Are you a true achiever, ready to roll-up sleeves and enter by the window when the door is closed?
If you feel you have what it takes, let's talk! We’re now looking for a Sales/Business Development Manager to join our incredible team.
- Full time job, flexible hours with disrupting startup funded by top VCs from US & EU
- The best technology in the market according to key players & integrators
- Highly experienced Sales, Tech, Ops & Project executives who just make things happen
- Competitive package, salary & equity
- Great office in very well connected location in Warsaw, possibility to work remotely
- Possibility to build the company's growth & success from the early days
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- We are the driving force behind sales success.
- Our robots, actively in production, significantly bolster our sales efforts.
- Our team comprises highly skilled sales and marketing professionals with a robust intralogistics background.
- We boast a stellar reputation with our customers and in the market, amplifying the impact of all outreach activities we undertake.
- We seamlessly integrate world-class sales tools with top-notch sales methods, applying both to create exceptional value for our customers
- We take pride in our dynamic sales environment, fostering high ambitions and relentless dedication to success
- We cultivate strong customer relationships, ensuring that our market presence not only endorses our offerings but also fuels ongoing outreach initiatives
Some of the tasks we’d like you to take care of:
- Own the top of funnel outreach campaigns that build up our sales pipeline
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify, nurture & contact the most likely prospects
- Map those key prospects in terms of companies, people, positions, etc.
- Develop personalized messaging that makes people want to talk to you
- Run LinkedIn invites, InMail, emails, calls, whatever it takes to build contacts with trust
- Represent our company, products, services and culture with customers
- Support Nomagic presence in industry trade fairs and marketing events
- Proactively suggest improvements in our funnel activities to increase conversion rate
What skills we’d like you to have:
- A first successful experience (2-5 years) in Sales or Marketing is a must have
- Summit climber. You have high ambitions and relentlessly work towards success
- Excellent English & German communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast changing startup environment
- Strong ability with automation software. Experience with Salesforce a plus
What you should expect once you apply:
- Recruiter’s screen (30min)
- Hiring Manager interview (60min)
- Final onsite interviews in our office (half day spent on interviews with our team)