Senior Sofware Engineer, Supply Chain Management Software
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Do you get excited when your software actually interacts with the physical world?
Are you ready to learn the new exciting world of smart robots?
Do you feel tired of working in a big company?Would you like to cooperate with top professionals in our industry?
If your answers are mostly yes, then you should keep reading.
At Nomagic, we’re on a mission to teach robots the real world.
We’re now looking for a Senior Sofware Engineer - Supply Chain Management Software, who’s ready to deep dive into the hard problems of physical manipulation (trying to match with software the millions of years of development leading to the human hand + eye) and share his software development and design experience with our amazing team.
- Play with robots every day
- Salary: 25 000 - 30 000 gross UoP per month
- Equity for every employee
- Relocation package
- Truly flexible working hours
- No late evening calls - the entire team is based in Europe :)
- English-speaking environment
- Partly remote work is possible!
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- We build robots powered by AI
- We already have them in production
- We test our code in unit tests, simulations and on real robots!
- We’re still pretty small, so everyone has a direct impact on the final result
- We have a very experienced engineering & management team from Google, early unicorns (Criteo, Climate Corp...) & top robotics companies (ABB, Softbank Robotics, Dematic)
- We combine world-class research with top notch engineering and apply it to solve real problems
Some of the problems you may try to solve with us:
- Building modular and expandable control system for the robot actions that can be easily adapted to multiple customer use-cases
- Designing and deploying easy and efficient integration between Nomagic robots and warehouse systems
- Expanding set of robot skills such as precise manipulation of items or detecting anomalies (e.g. determining if a robot picked more than one item at once or if one item is disassembling)
- Building tools to quickly deploy robots at customer sites
What skills we’d like you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Intralogistic systems such as WMS, WCS and others
- Technical leadership skills & experience
- Great problem solving and proficiency in one of modern programing languages (we use Python and C++)
- Experience in designing systems spanning software and hardware components
- Fluent communication in English
What should you expect once you apply?
- 30 minutes call with a Recruiter
- 60 minutes Technical prescreen
- 45 minutes Hiring Manager interview
- Onsites - half a day of interviews & discussions at the office
- We make the final decision after max. 4-5 days after onsite interview
- Important: expect detailed feedback regardless of our decision.