Strategic Projects Team Lead (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved over 100,000,000 kg of CO2 by selling refurbished equipment, while 3.5 million trees have been planted, mainly with our partner, the NGO Eden Reforestation.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
Who you are:
- You hold a degree in Business Administration, Economics or Supply Chain Management, with a strong academic record.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project management, consulting, ecommerce/retail operations, supply chain management.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience leading a team.
- You are used to a fast-paced, changing environment and have worked in high-growth companies in the past (e.g. startups/consulting).
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in German and English.
- You have a can-do mentality, work independently and are naturally a problem-solver.
- You have strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset.
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference.
What You'll Do:
- You lead and mentor a team of 4 individuals, fostering a collaborative and high-achieving work environment.
- You will be responsible for continuously improving the revenue stream of all our directly sold products and services (e.g. hardware accessories, insurance, software).
- You will be launching new products, services and business models to diversify and expand our Direct revenue stream (e.g. new subscriptions, new add-ons etc.).
- You own the P&L of a whole business unit with 7-figure revenue.
- You drive the strategic and operational set-up of all our Direct products & services.
- You cultivate and nurture relationships with vendors, suppliers, and service providers, including third-party logistics.
- You utilize sales and customer data to identify trends and growth opportunities.
- You foster synergy with other departments – product, marketing, international markets, customer service – to ensure seamless collaboration and operations.
Additional factors we appreciate:
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or Power BI.
- International exposure and experience in diverse markets.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!