Head of Sales & Account Management (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. We enable our customers to buy electronics such as smartphones, tablets or laptops up to 40% cheaper and in a more sustainable manner and save on average 80% in CO2 by buying refurbished opposed to new devices.
We founded our company in February 2017 and grew to more than 300 employees in the last five years and already expanded from Germany and Austria to Italy, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark and further European countries. Along the way we won several awards, completed three large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products. Our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
We are excited to expand our Supply Leadership team and are looking for a Head of Sales & Account Management. We are seeking an outstanding commercial leader to bring our Sales & Account Management to the next level and ensure we deliver the supply for our ambitious growth targets as a company. In this position, you will be responsible for all the supplier relations (+300 partners) and focused on leading, developing and coaching a team of 10+ ambitious and driven colleagues along the pillars of our Sales & Account Management: New Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management, and Supplier Relations & Support. This position reports to the Director of Supply.
Together with you and your talent, we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 7+ years of experience working in the field of B2B Sales, Account Management, Business Development or Partner Success Management in the consumer electronics industry and/or digital environment.
- You have 4+ years of experience in senior leadership roles and a proven track record of leading and developing large Sales and Account Management teams in fast paced environments.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing / Sales Management or a similar area.
- You have a strategic mindset with the ability to innovate, motivate and draw the bigger picture and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You have an existing network within the consumer electronics industry, ideally the secondary market, and a deep understanding of e-commerce and/or the marketplace environment.
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills in English and at least one other European language, and a natural ability to win others over.
- You are a strong team player who is highly collaborative and focused on building long-term relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders.
- You are data-driven, highly analytical and adopt a “can-do” attitude to solve any problem arising, and you also don’t shy away from rolling up your sleeves and getting into the details of our processes.
- You are open to travel to conferences, networking events, and to attend our quarterly Office weeks.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will take responsibility for the supply of our core categories provided by our suppliers on the platform – in terms of stock level, product quality, and competitiveness.
- You will create and execute the sales and account management strategy and provide strategic direction for the team.
- You are directly responsible for existing supplier relationships as well as sourcing and onboarding new partners to the platform via best-in-class sales execution and taking an active role in strategic negotiations with key partners.
- You create strategic supply advantages by focusing on driving supplier happiness across the organization and shaping the Supplier Value Proposition.
- You raise the share of wallet, quality, and commercial performance of our suppliers to accelerate our growth flywheel.
- You'll manage and develop a team of experts in the field of sales, business development, (key) account management, and supplier relations & support.
- You'll establish a strong team spirit that drives success together (as opposed to “hard-core sales personality”).
- You'll build an industry network and represent refurbed at key industry events and conferences.
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!