SEA Manager (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
We're Europe's fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished products, empowering customers to acquire items up to 40% cheaper while making a substantial impact on reducing CO2 emissions compared to buying new devices.
Since our launch in February 2017, we grew to more than 300 employees and expanded across the European region. Throughout this journey, we've successfully concluded three substantial funding rounds, selling hundreds of thousands of products. Thanks to our teams efforts, we were recognized as the Top Employer in the DACH region (2023 and 2024) by Kununu and secured the title of an ACM Preferred Employer (2023).
For our Performance Marketing team we are looking for a SEA Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/x). In this position you will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and collaborate very closely with the SEA Lead.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a digital native with a passionate interest in data-driven online marketing.
- You completed your university education and have 1.5+ years of paid search experience.
- Your English skills are close to those of a native speaker. (German/Portuguese/Czech/Dutch/Danish is a plus).
- You are a creative problem solver with strong analytical skills and an exceptional eye for detail.
- You love to work with data and statistics and want to understand what the data tells you as well as its limitations.
- You're eager to discuss and challenge paid search solutions in various meeting situations (calls, in-person meetings, slides, etc.,).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You experience first hand how to grow a scaleup with a big mission and are learning from an SEA Lead with 16 years+ experience in search.
- You own the setup, scaling & management of our paid search campaigns in line with results of incrementality measurements and market goals.
- You deepen your knowledge on Google/Microsoft Ads and tools like SA360, Merchant Center and feed-management applications.
- You collaborate with all marketing departments like market managers and in-house creation to deliver your projects.
- You cooperate with Google LCS and Microsoft Advertising to test the newest Search and Display innovations and visit the most exciting marketing conferences.
- You grow & learn to become a future senior performance marketing manager in the company, with the skills at hand to sustainably grow markets.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!