Delivery Experience Lead (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
We're Europe's fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished products, empowering customers to acquire items up to 40% cheaper while making a substantial impact on reducing CO2 emissions compared to buying new devices.
Since our launch in February 2017, we grew to more than 300 employees and expanded across the European region. Throughout this journey, we've successfully concluded three substantial funding rounds, selling hundreds of thousands of products. Thanks to our team's efforts, we were recognized as the Top Employer in the DACH region (2023 and 2024) by Kununu and secured the title of an ACM Preferred Employer (2023).
For our Business Development Team (Supply) we are seeking an outstanding Delivery Experience Lead to improve our delivery proposition, thereby directly impacting customer satisfaction. In this role you will understand customer needs and expectations around delivery, identify opportunities and work cross-functionally to drive innovations and improvements to address key satisfaction drivers. The ideal candidate comes from a similar role in e-commerce/marketplace and has a strong background in strategic thinking and project management. The position reports to the Head of Category Management and Business Development within the Supply department and will have initially one team member as direct report.
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a degree in Business Administration, Economics or Supply Chain Management
- You have at least 5 years of experience in customer experience, delivery experience, supply chain management or logistics, ideally at an eCommerce/marketplace
- You have already gained first leadership experience
- You have a deep understanding of the most critical elements of delivery experience and are familiar with existing solutions and services around them
- You have strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset
- You have excellent project management skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams in an efficient manner
- You are used to a fast-paced, changing environment
- You have a can-do mentality, work independently and are naturally a problem-solver
- You have excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As owner of the delivery proposition, you will set a vision and strategy for delivery experience in each market based on customer expectations and competitor benchmarking
- You will have a deep understanding of customer expectations and satisfaction drivers for delivery in each market, as well as competitors benchmarking
- You will identify and priorities improvement areas, initiate and drive logistics innovation across the company accordingly (eg. Pick up points, express shipping, etc)
- You will own and drive the growth of the shipping services offered to suppliers ensuring supplier needs are constantly met in the solutions we offer
- You will project manage logistics-related projects and collaborate with various stakeholders including product, analytics, international market managers, customer service
- You will be an active member of the customer happiness steering group, being the voice of the customer for all delivery and logistics related needs
- You will monitor and report on logistics related KPIs and customer satisfaction with delivery
- You will stay up to date on market specific trends and solutions in logistics to lead innovation across the company as well as competitor benchmarking
- You will work closely with the Account Management team to increase supplier adoption of our services
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!