Sales & Account Manager - Household appliances (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
We're Europe's fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished products, empowering customers to acquire items up to 40% cheaper while making a substantial impact on reducing CO2 emissions compared to buying new devices.
Since our launch in February 2017, we grew to more than 300 employees and expanded across the European region. Throughout this journey, we've successfully concluded three substantial funding rounds, selling hundreds of thousands of products. Thanks to our team's efforts, we were recognized as the Top Employer in the DACH region (2023 and 2024) by Kununu and secured the title of an ACM Preferred Employer (2023).
For our Supply department we are looking for a motivated Sales and Account Manager to help us scale the household appliances category. The ideal candidate has strong account management experience, excellent communication and stakeholder management. Sales and industry specific expertise are a plus.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a background in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Category Management or Merchandising, having previously worked at a retailer or brand
- You have 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- You have a passion for sales and can effectively generate leads, onboard and manage high-value partners
- You value building long term, strategic partnerships
- You love dealing with people and they love dealing with you
- You’re creative and highly analytical, thinking on your feet to find solutions
- Prioritisation & Time management are your superpowers
- You are fluent in English & German both in written and spoken form (Other European languages a plus)
- A self starter, you can work independently and like to set yourself targets to achieve
- You are able to travel occasionally within the EU (ie to trade fairs, partner visits etc
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage and grow existing accounts, working closely with them to identify growth opportunities and maximise revenues
- You will contribute to the expansion of our current supplier portfolio by securing, onboarding and managing new brands
- You will analyse data and trends to identify, action, and/or influence long term to maximize potential for your partners and category
- You will closely collaborate with marketing and product departments to maximise potential for the category
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, identify opportunities on both supply and customer end
- Networking, building brand awareness and attending relevant events around Europe
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!