HR Generalist (based in Bulgaria)
Virtuozzo is the leading provider of virtualization and cloud infrastructure software that enables service providers, ISVs and enterprises to deliver secure, robust and highly-performant virtualization, software-defined storage and hyperconverged platforms for applications and cloud services.
Virtuozzo is looking for a HR Generalist reporting in the HR director.
· Strong HR background with many years of experience (not Recruitment)
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong understanding of all the HR functions and best practices
· Strong understanding of Bulgaria Legislation
· Excellent negotiations skills
· Conflict-solving skills
· Good track record of solid stakeholder management
· Team building, teamwork, and collaboration skills
· Strong system and structural thinking skills
· English level - Upper-intermediate
· Designing and implementing the overall HR plan locally
· Set up HR processes in the company and adapt them specifically for Bulgaria
· Build career path and competency levels, Personal development plan, Onboarding/offboarding process, Performance evaluation process, 1- to 1 approach
· Promoting company values and assistance with the development of HR brand and it’s communication
· Assistance with improving employee satisfaction rating and employee retention
· Organize internal and external training.
· Closely collaborate with senior management and leadership of the functions and location
· Cross-team communication